To be a movement of Christ-like students in Nigeria’s tertiary institutions transforming the campus, and society upon graduation.
Our cardinal objectives
- Evangelism: Giving every student an opportunity to respond to Jesus Christ
- Discipleship: Helping students know Jesus and building a lifelong relationship with Him that result in daily development of godly virtues.
- Leadership: Developing multiplying leaders in students through, modeling, shared leadership and trainings that will give them distinctive advantage anywhere, anytime and under any condition.
- Missions: Challenging students about their stewardship responsibility to the unreached and providing opportunities for response.
- Student Initiative: Releasing students ingenuity for gospel engagement;‘ students reaching out-to- students’.