NCC… an atmosphere for spiritual growth!
To be a leading centre that provides world class facility and services to clients for the glory of God.
NIFES National Conference Centre exists as a Centre for rest, retreat, refreshment, capacity building for individual, National, and Global Transformation.
NCC is located at KM 70 Abuja- Lokoja express way, Kwali Abuja. It is at the centre of the country and easy for people coming from different parts of the country to locate. The environment is serene and very good for conferences, group or personal retreats, Board meetings, etc.
We have modest facilities at the Conference Centre that will carter for your conference needs. We presently have the following facilities at NCC:
- 8 Standard Rooms in suites chalet
- 37 Hostel Rooms with shared conveniences
- 4 Dormitory Accommodations with capacity for 2000 people.
- 7500 capacity Auditorium (still undergoing construction)
- Two underground water tanks of 34,000 litres each, 50,000 litres overhead water tank and two boreholes to ensure that there is steady water supply.
- Public Address Systems and musical Instruments
- A stand by generator
- A temporary cafeteria
- A special guest toilet during conferences
Conferences & Retreats Hosted
Since the inception of the centre we have hosted the following conferences, retreats and meetings:
- In 2001we hosted the 4th NIFES National Missions Conference with 6300 participants
- In 2004 we hosted NIFES 5th Missions conference with 5700 participants
- In 2007 &2010- we hosted the 6th & 7th Missions Conference with an average of 6200 participants.
- We have also hosted seven (7) NIFES National Delegates Prayer Conference with an average attendance of 1500 participants.
- Hosted NIFES Staff Retreats and the Expository Bible Training Course at the centre since 2007
- NIFES National Executives Meetings
- Nigeria Congress on Campus Evangelization and Discipleship (SCM, FCS, GCMN, The Navigators, FCN, SU, Nigeria Graduate Fellowship, Chaplaincy and NIFES)
- Anglican Diocese of Gwagwalada, Clergy and Women retreat
- Fellowship of Christian Students, Abuja Area POSEC
- ECWA Students Fellowship
- Anglican Students Fellowship, Abuja
- Living Faith Campus fellowship, UniAbuja
- Redeemed Christian Fellowship
- Daughters of Sarah
- …still counting!
Our charges are affordable. Contact the manager for details
Join Us build Lives and Legacies
You can be part of the development of this Conference Centre. Kindly download the Lives and Legacies document for more information on how to contribute to this project or click on the get involved link to donate towards the progress of the centre.
For Bookings and Enquiries
Contact Us: The Camp Manager,
NICC, Kwali Abuja, Nigeria
P.O. Box 1745, Wuse, FCT
Telephone number : +2348071293613 , +2348033818586
Email Address : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fill our Form